- God Residence Pouch - Navy (White Ltr)
- God Residence Duffle - Navy (White Ltr)
- God Residence Pillow - Navy (White Ltr)
- God Residence Tote - Navy (White Ltr)
- God Residence Pouch - Navy (White Ltr)
HandbagsGod Residence Pouch - Navy (White Ltr)
DufflesGod Residence Duffle - Navy (White Ltr)
PillowsGod Residence Pillow - Navy (White Ltr)
TotesGod Residence Tote - Navy (White Ltr)
PouchesGod Residence Pouch - Navy (White Ltr)
People desire what they desire because it conjures within them a spirit of joy, otherwise they would not desire it. It is about the Spirit that is conjured.
To live by the Spirit.
To live by the Spirit makes your low high.
Live by the Spirit, that’s what’s up.
Live by the Spirit.
I don’t know how to explain it yet:
The Spirit of our Lord God.
The Holy Spirit.
The Spirit of Jesus Christ.
The same Spirit. The good.
The battle between good and evil can be expressed as “The Holy Spirit is being hacked today.”
When an actor goes into the Black Box to prepare for a role they go into another realm of spirit to tap into something about something and the essence of what that sensation feels like is very similar to what I found myself setting into while having looped back around to picking up the Holy Bible to read with intent of extreme focus and comprehension.
The gravity of its depth, reading the Word of our Lord God within the Holy Bible with technique as if I were to become a character as actors do allows me to understand and absorb the words. Going to church will make you feel Christian and reading the Bible as an actor would with technique to become a character, breaking down and understanding the word, you absorb it with deep understanding and you only have one life. It is there embedded within you. It is real. It is forever. That is Gods Word.
You must test the spirits and use your powers of discernment to understand good and evil:
1 John 4:1 instructs, “Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.”
1 John 4:6 informs, “We are from God. Whoever knows God listens to us; whoever is not from God does not listen to us. By this we know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
Script Breakdown of the Holy Bible is how I enjoy reading it and is why I usually get happily overwhelmed with adjusting my life when I get to being in the mood to go back through another book within it.
It is so high how can you live up to something like that? Through God, only. Without ever having traded his glory and remembering that God is amazing every moment and step.
Live by the Spirit. It is so charming and the contrast is palpable.
It is what I knew people were doing, this vicious cycle:
Psalms 106 tells it as,
1. “They exchanged the glory of God for the image of an ox that eats grass. They forgot God, their Savior, who had done great things...”
2. “They did not destroy the peoples, as the Lord commanded them, but they mixed with the nations and learned to do as they did.”
3. “...He said he would destroy them...”
4. “...He raised his hand and swore to them that he would make them fall in the wilderness, and would make their offspring fall among the nations, scattering them among the lands.”
5. “He caused them to be pitied by all those who held them captive. Save us, O Lord our God, and gather us from among the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise. Blessed be the Lord, the God of Israel, from everlasting to everlasting! And let all the people say, "Amen!" Praise the Lord!”
1 John 4:1-21 instructs:
1. “...test the spirits to see whether they are from God.”
2. “...know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.”
3. “...know the Spirit of truth and the spirit of error.”
4. “...let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God. Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love.”
5. “God sent his only Son into the world, so that we might live through him.”
6. “...he loved us and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”
7. “No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.”
8. “...he has given us of his Spirit.”
9. “Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in him, and he in God.”
10. “God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.”
11. “There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love. We love because he first loved us.”
12. “And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.”
✝︎ www.RyanAllenFluker.com ✝︎